Hello my wonderful cyber friends and the Universe,
Last week it was the first ‘half-term’ break from my son’s school.. We decided to spend the week in Spain visiting the family, but specially ‘abuelita’ (grandmother), who misses my son very much.
Everything went well and we are now happily back in London to our daily routines, which I welcome very much, specially when I find beautiful surprises, like the email from John at http://dougdoeslife.com with regards to his post dated 30 October 2013 where he published a list of nominees for “The Versatile Blogger Award“.
I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I found my name on his list.. I was so shocked, and so happy at the same time, I can hardly express the extent of my joy…. I can only sigh, and sigh again.. I feel so grateful..
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
Yes, ‘dougdoeslife’, your email made me so happy, I even got emotional. I feel so grateful, I cannot express it enough… All I can say is THANK YOU… Thank you so much for the award, I feel so honoured..
“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice” – Meister Eckhart
The rules as listed on the “The Versatile Blogger Award” blog are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My Nominees for “The Versatile Blogger Award” are (the number order does not mean preference), and I apologise for being unable to nominate 15 bloggers:
- Creative therapy – http://creativetherapy.wordpress.com
- Dr. Sue Morter – www.drsuemorter.com/
- AJ Vargas – http://ajvargas.blogspot.co.uk/
- Ellis Nelson – http://ellisnelson.wordpress.com
- Tamara Laporte – www.willowing.org/
- Pixie Campbel – http://pixiecampbell.com
- Diana Trout – http://dianatrout.typepad.com/
- Sheri Gaynor – www.creativeawakeningsinternational.com/
- Violette’s Creative Juice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzi Blu – http://suziblu.typepad.com/
Seven things about me:
1. I originally come from Spain but I have been living and working in London (England), for the past 27 years.
2. I live in a lovely and charming residential neighbourhood, walking distance from the river Thames, where the starting point of the famous annual boat-racing takes place.
3. I am very interested in Shamanism (but I had never practised it). I believe in the spirit world and the transcendental energies around us.
4. I used to practise Yoga on a regular basis, but since my son arrived to this plane, I only practise every now and then.
5. A 90% Raw foodies for the last 7 months, trying to live a very healthy and spiritual life.
6. I enjoy walking a lot, specially in the forest and the countryside. I also love the mysterious and soothing power of the sea.
7. Every time there is a Full moon I experience a distinctive tickling at the tip of my fingers…mmmm.. (Maybe I was a wolf in my previous life…hahaha..)
Once again, John thank you for nominating me for this award, I feel so honoured. Thank you also for the chance to nominate others who will probably deserve it more than I do..
I couldn’t leave this post without a sketch/drawing/illustration, even if it is ‘unfinished’.., (so many unfinished work…arrggghh..)..
Dancing with joy and appreciation.. Feeling so GRATEFUL..
I will post this sketch again, once is finished.. Lets keep painting regardless the weather…